Sunday 8 December 2019

DOWNLOAD MORTA SHUPPOPLEX

Mood Well it kind of sounds like pantera and maybe soulfly on the weekend with a couple of grams of meth on them. And then it gets grateful dead-y for a stretch. You hire Les Claypool? The main returning riff with that neurotic edge to it is also very good! I do like the vocals from 2: You guys have your own thing going on. morta shuppoplex

Uploader: Mogrel
Date Added: 22 September 2012
File Size: 7.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 24914
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Arrangements are unexpected and quirky with a nice mellow instrumental break. Instrumental Break oh, that instrumental break.

Categories

Easy kid Reminds me of primus exept its annoying as hell. Bungle's Disco Volante album, which isn't something I'm a big fan of--a little too obnoxiously random for my tastes.

morta shuppoplex

Very nice combination of sounds, almost hypnotic. I think you guys sound really tight and it's a good recording. Good Job - mmagassi from Corpus Christi, Texas on 21Mar cool breakdown I like the breakdown toward the end where the song gets soft and chill. Aiight dawgs you worked it out. Great band, keep it up! The section starting at 2: Overall- I'm sure what to say about this one here boys, so I'll just say that it intrigued me, I did like it and what more is there?

You don't need that. The melodies are complex and well thought out, along with the rhythms. The instrumental break is my favorite part The main returning riff with that neurotic edge to it is also very good! And the guitar parts.

Morta Shuppoplex | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Ya know what I mean?? Vocals in shjppoplex are sung, spoken, screamed, and fit the rapidly changing rhythms well. So I have no clue about the statements you're making. Guysthis isnt gonna work. Very accomplished time signatures which means very adept drumming. The vocals are sporadic, but funny. Shuppoppex if that's the direction you guys are trying to head I guess that's okay. With stuff like chicken samples and wild noises, not only does it keep you intrigued but it makes morts laugh.

The screaming is bizarre. And I suppose sounding like he's under going electric shock treatment followed by chicken noises is, as I suspect, exactly what the lead singer had in mind at the top of this track.

The mood is definitely trippy.

Groovy Nice production, the bass sounds tight. The mood was well chaotic really, not much to say about that.

morta shuppoplex

The last minute is a good example of that. Very experimental, and just wild really. The chicken clucking at the beginning could be done without. I dislike the yelling at the beginning but you softened me up with the chicken sounds.

morta shuppoplex

What are you getting at? You hire Les Claypool?

I wish it was in English though, as I would have liked to have known what the subject matter is.

No comments:

Post a Comment